EZ Tension ring is used by men for erectile dysfunction (ED). The EZ Tension ring is designed to reduce scrotal tissue and pubic hair from being drawn into the penis pump cylinder for a more comfortable fit for the ED patient. The EZ Tension ring fits on the end of the penis pump cylinder like a lid, ensuring tissue and hair is not drawn into the ED pump cylinder. This design of the EZ Tension ring provides impotence patients with a better seal between the body and the ED pump cylinder and a more comfortable fit. The EZ Tension ring maintains greater tension on the penis to maintain a firm erection. Designed for use with the battery-operated penis pump and/or the manual penis pump.
EZ Tension Ring Features & Benefits:
- Provides greater comfort than traditional penis rings.
- Design ensures that the scrotal tissue is not drawn into the cylinder when pumping.
- More comfortable ring fit and more tension to assist in maintaining penile rigidity.
- Easier transition from penis pump cylinder onto erect penis.
- Washes with warm soapy water, rinse and dry.
EZ Tension Ring Use Summary:
- Place the ring on the end of the penis pump cylinder like a cap or lid.
- Apply lubricant to the surface around the centre opening of the EZ Tension ring and on the head of the penis.
- Place the head of the penis against the opening of the EZ Tension ring.
- Operate your vacuum therapy device allowing your penis to be drawn into the cylinder until the ring is positioned near the base of the penis.
EZ Tension Ring Specifications:
- Size Options: four sizes ranging from 16mm to 19mm.
- Latex Free.
- For use with the battery-operated and/or manual vacuum erection system.
- Ring Size: small (16mm); medium (17mm); large (18mm); extra large (19mm).
- EAN number: 7426967985106.
EZ Tension Ring Notes:
- DO NOT USE ring loader with EZ Tension ring.
- Do not leave the ring on for longer than 30 minutes.
- Allow 60 minutes between uses.
- Wash EZ Tension ring after use with warm soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly for storage.